Update 1st May 2020
Our practices remain closed to routine dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic. All clinical activity has been suspended since 24th March 2020. Appointments for the last week of March, all of April and May 2020 have been postponed. It is our intention to re-open all practices with suitable precautions as soon as we have been given to go-ahead by NHS England and our Chief Dental officer.
WE ARE CONTACTABLE FOR ANY EMERGENCIES. PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR ANSWERPHONE MESSAGE FOR DETAILS:
Dental emergencies that require urgent dental care and attention are as follows:
- Life threatening emergencies, e.g. airway restriction or breathing/swallowing difficulties due to facial swelling – these require hospital admission and you should call 999 if you are having breathing or swallowing difficulty
- Trauma including facial/oral laceration and/or dentoalveolar injuries, for example avulsion of a permanent tooth
- Oro-facial swelling that is significant and worsening especially if accompanied by elevated temperature.
- Post-extraction bleeding that the patient is not able to control with local measures
- Dental conditions that have resulted in acute and severe systemic illness
- Severe dental and facial pain: that is, pain that cannot be controlled by the patient following self-help advice
- Fractured teeth or tooth with pulpal exposure
- Dental and soft tissue infections without a systemic effect
- Oro-dental conditions that are likely to exacerbate systemic medical conditions
You may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
If you receive any automatic reminders for May, please ignore them for now and we will be in touch as soon as it appears we will be able to reopen safely to rearrange all current ongoing treatment appointments.
Please keep safe and follow current government advice and instruction. We hope to resume normal services when we return after the current outbreak peak as soon as it is safe to do so.
We would like to thank all of our patients and colleagues for all for your support and understanding at this time.
Dr Jasdeep Ladhar BDS (Hons) MFGDP RCS ENG PgCert Implantology
Further information can be found here: