We are currently accepting new NHS patients aged 0-18 years at Lanehouse Road in Thornaby.
We don’t currently have any appointments for NEW NHS patients at our practices in Darlington and Easington, or for adults aged 19+ at Thornaby. If you would like to register with our practice, you can request to be added to a waiting list.
Your First Visit
Your first visit to one of our dental practices is an ideal time to meet our friendly team, have a look around the practice facilities and ask any questions that you might have. Your dentist will provide an initial consultation in which they will:
- Discuss your wants, needs and concerns
- Find out about your past dental experiences
- Undertake a full examination of your teeth and gums, including checking for oral cancer
- Take dental x-rays
- Discuss your short and long term care options
- Discuss payment options, including Denplan dental payment plans